Title of Position: Retail Loan Specialist I
Position requires a good knowledge of banking practices and procedures. Candidate must have at least 3 years banking experience, with at least one year being in the area of Loan Operations, Loan Processing or Personal Banker. Applicant must be punctual, dependable, a self-starter, multi-tasked, flexible with work priorities, well organized and have good follow through skills. Basic typing, 10 key, Microsoft Word and Excel skills are necessary. Compliance One Platform Software skills a plus. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Title of Position: Credit Analysis /Credit Services Manager
Primary Job Location: Persons Banking Company, Forsyth Branch
Position requires individual to analysis current credit data and financial statement of individuals or business to determine the degree of risk involved in extending
credit or lending money. A good working knowledge of banking practices and procedures and lending a must. Applicant must be punctual, dependable, a self-starter,
multi-tasked, flexible with work priorities, well organized and have good follow through skills. Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills
and a proven ability to lead others.
Summary Analyzes current credit data and financial statement of individuals or business to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Also researches and examines credit risk, assessing credit history, and approving or disapproving extension of credit. Prepares reports with this credit information for use in decision-making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Manage and/or handle areas of the Credit Department to include-
• Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
• Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
• Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
•Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers’ financial status.
• Completes the customer loan request to include credit analysis and summaries of loan request, and submits to loan committee for approval.
• Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
• Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishment in the same industries and geographic locations
The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Ability to use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Ability to use mathematics to solve problems
Ability to identify complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Light travel required between branch locations
If you would like to submit your Résumé electronically, please click the link below to send an email to our Human Resources Department:
Human Resources Department
If you would like to mail in your Résumé, please send it to the following address: